Live animal experiences are wildly fun!
Live animal education programs are designed for curriculum studies in all grades as well as trainings for educators and interpreters. Each program is themed to fit your group’s needs. Animals are chosen to support the goals of the program.
- Wildlife Adventures are one hour(ish) programs geared toward larger groups like school assemblies, club meetings, conventions, conferences and other speaking engagements. This could be your introduction to the wild life.
- The Ultimate Life Science Program is a smart series of programs perfect for classes, clubs and home school groups. Guaranteed to liven up any curriculum.
- Nature Teachings are trainings for teachers, docents, camp counselors and other educators. Learn effective skills to make your next class, hike, presentation or speaking engagement interesting and fun.
Live animal shows are great for less formal groups looking for a wild time! These programs are perfect for parties, fundraising events, colleges, clubs, and public or private events. You can learn about animals while having a good time.
- Invite the Party Animals to your next celebration. Rub elbows with live animals at your next birthday party, family picnic, reunion, BBQ, tailgate, or other events.
- A Life Stage Show is perfect for groups looking for an entertaining and interesting program to expand their science knowledge. Adult programs great for colleges, clubs and fundraising events.
Live animal exhibits are for those looking to have a little bit of nature in their everyday lives. Take on a little or a lot of the responsibility in the design, construction and maintenance of a living habitat for your current or next pet.
- Tropical frog vivariums , fish aquariums and desert lizard terrariums can be beautiful, entertaining and attractive. Many small animals are great for keeping in your home, office or public exhibit space. They are proven to attract attention, reduce stress and promote good health. (You see them a lot in doctors’ and dentists’ offices not just because they are smart people.)
- Those interested in bird aviaries, chicken coops, dog houses and rabbit hutches will find the right habitat to maximize enjoyment and minimize maintenance. Animals can also provide you with companionship, food and fertilizer.
- Wild about wildlife watching? Turn your property into a private nature preserve and get seasonal visitors along with a few homesteaders.
Look around the site a while and call when you are ready to bring more animals into your life.